When you are prescribed VIVITROL, it is important to try to help avoid delays in getting your VIVITROL medication.
By following a few steps and working closely with your healthcare provider and the specialty or other pharmacy, you have the resources you need to help you stay on track in your recovery journey.
To receive your VIVITROL injection:
- Complete the specialty pharmacy form
- Provide your insurance card (if applicable)
- Discuss the VIVITROL® Co-pay Savings Program
- Confirms insurance coverage with your health plan
- Applies any co-pay savings you are eligible for
- Visit your healthcare provider to receive your VIVITROL injection on your appointment date
- Schedule your next appointment
- Repeat steps 2-3
VIVITROL is not right for everyone. There are significant risks from VIVITROL treatment, including risk of opioid overdose, severe reaction at the injection site and sudden opioid withdrawal.
See Important Safety Information below. Discuss all benefits and risks with a healthcare provider. See Prescribing Information and Medication Guide.