The VIVITROL® Co-pay Savings Program covers up to $500/month of co-pay or deductible expenses for eligible patients with a VIVITROL prescription.*
GET YOUR CARD TODAY
IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS:
Who is eligible for the co-pay savings program?
Any patient with a prescription for VIVITROL for alcohol or opioid dependence who is 18 years or older can apply for the VIVITROL® Co-pay Savings Program card. Eligible participants include:
- Patients with commercial health insurance
- Patients with no insurance or electing not to use commercial insurance
90% of insured patients using the program had no out-of-pocket expenses for VIVITROL.*1
Who is not eligible for the co-pay savings program?
Patients using federal or state healthcare programs to purchase their VIVITROL prescription, including:
- Medicare, including Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicaid, including Medicaid Managed Care or Alternative Benefit Plans under the Affordable Care Act
- Veterans Administration
- Department of Defense
- State-funded programs such as medical or pharmaceutical assistance programs
VIVITROL is not right for everyone. There are significant risks from VIVITROL treatment, including risk of opioid overdose, severe reaction at the injection site and sudden opioid withdrawal.
See Important Safety Information below. Discuss all benefits and risks with a healthcare provider. See Prescribing Information and Medication Guide.